Garage doors repairs in Johannesburg
If you are coming across the below listed garage door problems contact our Johannesburg office for repairs.
- Gateway not closing or opening properly.
- Sagging sections and shaking during opening.
- Excessive noise due to fault springs or openers or opener brackets.
- Opening slower than normal.
- Off the tracks.
- Gateway stuck.
- Remote sensors not working.
Preventive Maintenance for Garage Doors
Our professional technicians conduct preventative maintenance in case of the following scenarios.
- Garage door is not properly balancing.
- Rollers inspection for cracks, worn or chipped.
- Roller brackets and bolts with a socket wrench examinations.
- Troubleshoot jerks and friction.
- Lubricating the moving parts with lithium grease.
- Checking for broken strands and damage near the bottom roller bracket.
- Checking all garage door cables and accessories.
Johannesburg Garage Door Service
Just like any other mechanical equipment there is need for periodic service to improve performance and durability. Johannesburg unpredictable weather increase strain to your door due to expansion and contraction of parts hence service is always crucial.
How often should you have your garage door serviced?
At least once a year even though the doors will be working perfectly. Servicing will prolong the life of gateway through lubrication, tightening of screws and adjusting spring tension.